Get ready for summer time at the lake with Lakestyle’s Top 12 Summer Lake Finds including water toys, our favourite cozy warm socks and moccasins at night by the fire.
Lakestyle’s Top 12 Summer Lake Finds
Lakestyle has been searching for the latest and greatest perfect lake items for Spring and Summer 2019. Here are Lakestyle’s Summer Lake Finds for you to get out on your dock and enjoy this lake season.
Top 12 Summer Finds
1. The All Natural Ceasar Mix [$7.99] by Walters is sure to get your taste buds hopping and your afternoon rocking this summer at the lake. Check out Goodness Me! to order yours online today or check out Find Walter to locate brick and mortar locations for pick up.
2. The Floating Island Pad [$769] from Lakestyle Inc. will keep an entire group of children or adults entertained on the water all weekend. Say goodbye to buying inflatable lake toys every season, as this huge floating island will never spring a leak.
3. The Rocky Mountain Soap Company is committed to providing natural simple ingredients in their products. A great soap to add to your cabin or cottage bathroom this summer is the Cedarwood and Fir Bar Soap [$5.95] as it brings nature in with its woodsy aromas.
5. The Solar Stud Lights [39.99] for Lakestyle Inc. are a fantastic way to light up a deck, dock, driveway, patio or outdoor stairs at the cabin or cottage. Designed with a solid cast aluminum body that is sealed to resist weather and moisture, these lights will light your lake activities long into the night.
6. The Canadian Flag Deluxe Armchair [$21.99] from Canadian Tire features a strong weather resistant steel frame, a Canadian flag printed on both sides and is made of durable polyester fabric with a water repellent coating to encourage water beading. With a mesh beverage holder located in the arm rest, this chair is perfect for lazy long days on the dock.
7. Canoe Suede Moccasins [$99.99] from Manitobah are perfect for this lazy coffee mornings at the lake. Look stylish and comfortable while supporting a great #madeinCanada company located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
8. Breanne Morrow, a talented Canadian Artist has started a studio called White Feather Designs in Meaford, Ontario. With many designs and collections to choose from, there will be a jewelry piece that speaks to you. Lakestyle likes the Multi Reticulated Necklace in Mint [$95.00].
9. The Aqua Blue Iced Tea Pitcher [$28.00] from David’s Tea is sure to cool off all of your summer lake guests. The pitcher isn’t limited to making tea. Try using it to make our signature Lakestyle Cucumber Lemonade recipe.
11. These Hard Working at the Lake Socks [$18.00] from Blacknot Farm® (Petersfield, MB) are perfect for kicking back at the lake. Whether you are boating, or sitting on your dock, your toes are sure to stay warm in a pair of these beauties.
12. Last but no least of Lakestyle’s Top 12 Summer Lake finds is a new zero maintenance dock ladder [starting at $244.00] from Lakestyle. A new dock ladder will freshen up the look of your entire dock. These ladders are compatible to any dock system and their aluminum construction means no maintenance is required.
What are your top summer lake finds? Share your favourites in the comments section!
Lakestyle is a company founded on a desire to help people fulfill their lake lifestyle dreams. By utilizing easy to maintain dock systems and accessories, people are to spend less time working and more time having fun! Check us out at www.lakestyle.ca. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @LakestyleCA!