DOCK HOW-TO GUIDES
Here at Lakestyle, we want to make your lake life less work and more fun! Here are some helpful how-to guides to help you instal your new dock system, take-down your dock at the end of the season, or how to assemble our popular DIY cedar or aluminum dock kits.
Check back here as we add new how-to instructions.
DOCK INSTALLATION (1ST YEAR ONLY)
- While on shore, install brackets, posts, and foot pads.
- Walk out to bracket locations & loosen bracket adjusting bolt. Let pipe slide down to lake bottom, then tighten bracket adjusting bolt.
- Level dock starting from shore, then drill holes and install all locking L pins. Install optional accessories and safety caps.
- Remove all assembly pins and pipe bumpers from brackets.
- Loosen dock bracket adjusting bolt. When leg is completely up, tighten bracket adjusting bolt.
Note: if augers are being used, unscrew from lake bottom with pipe wrench turning counterclockwise.
- Lift dock section out of adjoining bracket and float to shore.
- Mark each section for easy installation next spring. There is no need to remove any hardware. Stack sections in a flat crisscross configuration for winter storage.